Monday 3 July 2017

A small beginning.

This is the first post for my new venture.

I have been sculpting for a long time and thought it was about time to try getting a few miniatures out there to share. I sculpt in the 28mm heroic size, so these miniatures should fit in with a lot of miniatures already on the market. Some of my sculpts will be components to fit in with existing ranges but mostly, I will try to put my complete sculpts out there.

So far, I don't have anything for sale but I am gearing up for it. In the pipeline are:

Components: Exo Armour legs (these are designed to fit on the GW Tartaros Pattern, Terminators in order to reduce them down to Space Dwarf size):



Click the Pix!

Miniatures: Halfling Snipers:




Click the Pix!

Miniatures: Ogre Sniper (Very Work in Progress at the moment):


Click the Pic!

As you can see, it's early days yet... and I haven't decided how to go about the process of selling yet but every journey starts with a single step.

Watch this space.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck dude. Nothing for me so far but following with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Very interested in both the snipers and the terminator legs. I have always loved your not-Squat 😉 sculpting work.

    ReplyDelete